How we might go about creating and funding a Minimum Viable Platform for Better Media?
The Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom would like to invite all individual members of the CPBF and delegates from our affiliated organisations to attend our Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday 14 July 2018 at the Diskus Centre, Unite HQ, 128 Theobalds Road, Holborn, LOndon WC1X 8TN from 10:00am (registration from 9:30am). Nearest tube Holborn station.
After the formal business is concluded from 11:30am – 1pm we’ll be discussing how we might go about creating and funding a Minimum Viable Platform for Better Media to which everyone is invited.
- Josef Davies-Coates, National Organiser, Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom
- Natalie Fenton, Chair, Media Reform Coalition (MRC) and Professor of Media and Communications, Goldsmiths
- Tom Mills, Chair of MRC’s BBC Reform group and author of The BBC: Myth of a Public Service
- Rob Watson, Council Members, Community Media Association
- Charlie Macnamara, Secretary, The Media Fund
Nominations for the National Council: 29 Junesee here
- AGM motions: 6 July
Motions must be proposed and seconded by paid up members of the CPBF
Details available from CPBF 23 Orford Road, London E17 9NL email firstname.lastname@example.org